Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time to begin...

I have been slightly overwhelmed by the number of amazing blogs dedicated to crafts. I thought it was about time I shared too. I set this blog site up a few weeks ago and didn't quite know where to start, so didn't. Well here goes, I have to start somewhere.











These photos were taken by my friend Tanya from Old Grey House. She is my neigbour, aren't I lucky to have such a talented friend and neigbour! These were taken a couple of weeks ago.



I will have more to show soon as she took more photos yesterday. I made cake and took all my kids and work to her house. The kids played with lego, ate, fought over the dolls pram, ate some more and played in the sand pit. It was all a bit mad, but hey that's what makes it fun!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks wonderful Mel, welcome to the world of blogs and blogging - its very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel,

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Great to see your work. Love the colours in these images. All the best with the blogging!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete